Treating Customers Fairly
The six outcomes
A business that cares is a business that thrives, which is why our aspirations and strategic intent continue to focus on customers. We have made significant investments to streamline our business, ensuring that we treat our customers fairly and make real human connections with them. We do this by complying with Treating Customers Fairly to achieve the six fairness outcomes which are:
- Culture and governance: Our customers can be confident that treating customers fairly is at the essence of Bryte’s corporate culture.
- Product design: Bryte’s products and services are designed to meet the needs of our identified customers and marketing is targeted accordingly.
- Clear information: Bryte’s customers are provided with clear information at every point of sale.
- Suitable advice: Specific customer circumstances are always considered when advising on risk exposures and appropriate cover.
- Performance and service: We endeavour to always provide our customers with high-quality products and services we have promised and that they have come to expect.
- Claims, complaints and changes: At Bryte, we strive to make it as easy and convenient as possible to change products, submit claims, switch providers or lay complaints.