Specialised Motor Insurance
The Specialised Motor Division provides specialised motor insurance expressly designed for the unique needs of the transport, passenger transport, motorcycle and classic car industries. Multicar policies are included in this product range, leaving no room for nasty surprises or unforeseen risks. We’ve got our customers and their wheels covered.
- Transporter Insurance has been developed for customers operating vehicle fleets. Be it one heavy commercial vehicle or an entire fleet and/or combined vehicle fleets such as trucks (heavy and medium commercial vehicles); trailers; special types (yellow/green goods); private motor and light delivery vehicles; buses; and goods in transit (restricted cover)
- Classic and Collectibles suits the serious classic car collector who believes that they are paying too much for insurance. We offer a multicar policy that offers all the same benefits as your regular policy, at very affordable premiums. This policy is for those who own more than three classic or collectible cars
- Driving Schools comprehensive insurance provides cover for all types of vehicles including heavy and medium commercial; light delivery; and private motor vehicles
- The Motorcycle Policy is designed for both on and off-road motorcycles and quad bikes. Cover is offered on a stand-alone basis
- Special Products include:
- The Concrete Mixer product designed for those customers who require specific insurance cover relating to ready-mix concrete vehicles
- The Claybrick product protects operators who exclusively transport clay bricks. The rating model is designed for separate rates and excesses applicable to the truck and crane
- The Short and Medium Haul covers transport operators who do not exceed a limited radius for any one trip. It is for both truck and trailer vehicle fleets.
- The Transporter Excess Reducer is sold together with other Bryte Specialised Motor products in cases where the transporter sees the benefit of paying additional premiums to reduce policy excesses to nil or a more affordable rate.